STR based kit for rapid and accurate horse parentage testing.
The GTEquine Kit consists of 20 STR markers. The STR markers are distributed across 16 Equine chromosomes. Out of these markers, 12 loci are recommended by ISAG.
GTEquine markers have been validated with extensive testing using Applied Biosystems™ 3500/3500xL and 3130/3130xl platforms for detection and analysis. Kit performance has been tested on more than 1000 horse hair samples.
- Easy to use mix
- Multiplex analysis of 20 loci in one reaction
- From sample to result in just one day
- Accurate detection with allelic ladder provided with the kit and downloadable binset
- Applicable to a variety of DNA sources – blood or hair
- pulled from the mane or tail of horse
- Hair root can be used for direct PCR.
For Research Use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures
|Analysis method||REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT|
|Panels||REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT|
|BinSet||REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT|
|Plot setting||REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT|
Certificate of Analysis
To find a Certificate of Analysis, enter a lot number in the search field below. If you need assistance, please send us an email to support[at]genetek.de or call us under +49 (0)30-6392 7050 in Berlin.